A SERIES OF NATURAL SUGAR PASTES
FOR THE DEPILATION OF SWEETSKIN
Sugar paste Sweetskin is the first product on the market for home use, which allows to get the effect of professional hair removal in the privacy of your own home. A specially developed composition and consistency of preparation allows for a soft and safe getting rid of unwanted hairs all over the body, in particular with sensitive parts of skin such as: whisker, bikini, armpits.
Cosmoderma Sugar paste for depilation
Try and experience how gentle and efficient depilation can be!
gentler and less painful than wax
long-lasting effect of smooth skin
contains only natural, safe ingredients for skin
does not cause the growth of hair
does not cause allergies
Sugar paste Sweetskin was designed to facilitate the depilation treatment, which is not always nice. It contains only natural ingredients so you can apply it to your skin prone to allergy. The paste does not stick to the skin but only to the hair so that depilation is much less painful. The whole body and gentle parts of the face can be depilated.
Due to the gentleness of this treatment the preparation can be applied on the same part of skin many times. Sweetskin removes hairs completely, not leaving them broken inside the follicle, eliminating the problem of their growth. Due to its properties the paste depilates, moistures and peels the skin. Lukewarm water is enough to wash away the specific. After treatment the skin is smooth, gentle and nourished.
Why is Sweetskin paste more effective than wax?
- It has only natural ingredients
- It can be applied to the whole body, also gentle parts of the face.
- It removes short hairs even 1-2mm with the roots.
- It peels the skin.
- It does not stick to the skin only to the hair so it reduces skin irritation significantly.
- It removes the hair according to the direction of its growth, which prevents its growth.
- Lukewarm water is enough to wash away.
How to use:
Check the consistency of the paste. The hardness of the paste is dependent on the air temperature. If the consistency of the paste is hard and it is difficult to pull it out of container, gently heat the packaging. It is best to put the packaging in the microwave for 5 seconds or heat the jar in the mug with hot water. Care must be taken not to overheat the paste, as you will have to wait until it congeals to achieve adequate flexibility. Sugar paste should have the consistency of plasticine.
Pull the sugar paste out of container and form the ball of walnut size. Apply the sugar paste to the skin and smooth its surface exactly several times with your palm in the direction opposite to the growth of hair so that a thick slice forms. Tear the slice off in the direction of hair growth (in the reverse way as in case of wax). The preparation contains natural ingredients which may affect the intensity of colour. The paste can contain natural sediment from lemon, which does not affect the effectiveness of preparation.
dvantages of sugar paste:
- removes hairs with roots
- pulls out short hairs even 1-2 mm
- peels the skin
- it does not stick to the skin but to the hair and so reduces skin irritation significantly.
- removes hair in the direction of its growth, which makes that treatment is virtually painless
- it does not cause the growth of hair
- it can be applied to the whole body, also gentle parts of the face.
- it can be used by people with allergic skin and varicose veins
Types of natural sugar pastes SweetSkin:
1. SUGAR PASTE FOR DEPILATION CLASSIC
2. SUGAR PASTE FOR DEPILATION MINT
3. SUGAR PASTE FOR DEPILATION HONEY
4. SUGAR PASTE FOR DEPILATION ORIENTAL